Bimota Forum Forum Index Bimota Forum
Forum for Bimota Owners and Riders

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  

Bristol Auto-Italia Day

View previous topic :: View next topic  
zombie

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 12:08 am    Post subject: Bristol Auto-Italia Day Reply with quote

Had a very pleasant day looking at the Italian bikes in Bristol today. There was only one Bimota though - SB8RS which was attracting a huge amount of attention.

Should have brought mine, but I took my benelli as benelli were supposed to be the featured marque Confused .

Heres what I saw there:
Guzzis new and old - plenty of lemans and a convert, a few V11s and lots of Grisos. No really old guzzis though e.g. gambalungo/falcone etc
1 SB8RS with custom exhaust and rear light.
1 Blue Ghezzi Brian supertwin
Lots of MV modern and 3 old small bikes, a "real" Oro was there too.
Benelli, 1 sei 750, 2 sei 900, 1 tornado 650 in Motobi guise and lots of modern Benelli tornado, TNT and Tre-K. Moto Corsa were there with a nice stand full of new benellis.
No nice old 354/254s this time.

Lots of ducs of all shapes and sizes, esp 999, 749 which seem to have attained cult level now after being a bit unpopular to start with!

1 Parilla rigged up for the giro
2 Motobi
Lots of Laverdas and jotas still in tremendous shape complete with impossible clutch
Lots of old morinis - just one new type though an all terrain thing
Lots and lots of aprilias including factory dripping with carbon versions which were being ignored for some reason

The other thing was there were loads of great Italian cars including a wide range of maserati even the rarities. Lots of Ferraris didn't see any lambo. Some exotic versions of lancias, fiats and Alfas. Lots of nice old fiat 500s.

All in all, a great deal of Italian machinery in a small area in central bristol and a great atmosphere!

Cheers
Zombie
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bimota Forum Forum Index -> Bimota Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: