Bimota Forum Forum Index Bimota Forum
Forum for Bimota Owners and Riders

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  

YB11 Parts

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bimota Forum Forum Index -> Spare Parts For Sale
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bikerider99

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 3:41 am    Post subject: YB11 Parts Reply with quote

Hi,

I am located in the United States but I have a bunch of YB11 parts and I don't think there is much of a market over here for them.

I am just gauging interest at this point, I don't have a complete list as these parts have been in storage for quite some time and I forget exactly what I have.

Complete Body work - good condition
Seat
Rear Shock
swing arm
radiators
engine and carbs
gas tank
a bunch more that I can't remember.

Please let me know if you or anyone else would be interested in purchasing these parts from me. I have never shipped overseas so I don't know how much it would be. I have a verified paypal account so I think that would be the best method of doing the transaction. I also have an ebay account with 100% feedback and can create a buy it now auction for any of the parts if that makes it easier and less risky.

Thanks
vort28

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds like you have most of the bike, might be easier to list what you have'nt got.
I have shipped stuff from the states , and its not the cheapest. Bought a SB6 frame and swinging arm recently from Florida, and it was going to cost more to ship than I paid for the items !
Got it shipped with a load of other stuff in the end so it reduced the idividual cost in the end, never mind the tax.
Saying that I may be interested in the bodywork and other bits, depending on price.
bikerider99

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will try to get an inventory in the next few days and update the post. Thanks :->
Evilchicken0

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bikerider99 wrote:
I will try to get an inventory in the next few days and update the post. Thanks :->

Take some pictures too.
bikerider99

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 2:33 am    Post subject: Went and took some pics Reply with quote

Some of the panels are damaged a bit, the left front cowl is the worst. The main body fairing is is very good shape except for one spot by the seat. I took pictures of everything I saw that was damaged. All of this stuff is dirty from sitting for so long but I cleaned a part of the tank cover and you will see from the pic that it cleans up like new.

You can see all the pics here
http://www.digitalprovisions.com/view/Bimota/

This is everything I have. I would really like to see it sold in one whole lot so make me a reasonable offer and I will package it all up and send it out.

I have the motor and carbs too but it ain't light, and I don't have the wiring harness to go with it. Bike had really low miles if I remember correctly.

I am sure there will be questions, I will answer any I can, thanks :->
philfingers

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lots of parts and a dead animal! where in the states are you?
03 YB11, 03 Aprilia RSVR Edwards, 94 Ducati Superlight III, 95 Honda NC30, 04 Ducati 999S, 91 kawasaki KR1-S C2, 91 Ducati 851 USD Strada, 89 ZXR750H1, 90 ZXR400H1, 205 16v Rally Car, A6 2.7TDI Avant, STM R1 engined Phoenix
CBar

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm interested in something and located in the U.S. Please email me.
cbar1970@att.net
bikerider99

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That thing was sitting underneath a body panel I think, didn't mean to post that pic, lol.

I am in NY
bikerider99

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ttt
fish

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 8:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi mate how about 800 us for the lot
DB1-DB2SR-DB2EF-DB3-DB4 Db10 YB6-yb7_yb10-2xyb11-SB5,2xSB6-kb3-yb5-MILLE MIKEHAILWOOD HARRIS MAGMAN2-TRIUMPH T140-RG500x2-KAWA Z900-SUZUKI GSX1100-DUCATI 900SS- 750 sport ducati DUCATI F1 750- 851 tri colour-500sl-1996 Trumph datona . Vee two alchemy
bikerider99

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was thinking it was worth more but I am sure we can agree on something. I am assuming that the whole lot will not include any metal parts. How would we go about payment and shipping costs/methods?
fish

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi mate contact me at bimotadbducati@yahoo.com.au for your price for the lot and we will go from there cheers craig Laughing
DB1-DB2SR-DB2EF-DB3-DB4 Db10 YB6-yb7_yb10-2xyb11-SB5,2xSB6-kb3-yb5-MILLE MIKEHAILWOOD HARRIS MAGMAN2-TRIUMPH T140-RG500x2-KAWA Z900-SUZUKI GSX1100-DUCATI 900SS- 750 sport ducati DUCATI F1 750- 851 tri colour-500sl-1996 Trumph datona . Vee two alchemy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bimota Forum Forum Index -> Spare Parts For Sale All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: