Bimota Forum Forum Index Bimota Forum
Forum for Bimota Owners and Riders

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  

German made Eprom for BIMOTA SB8R/SB8RS fueling problems???

View previous topic :: View next topic  
daotoys1

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 9:13 am    Post subject: German made Eprom for BIMOTA SB8R/SB8RS fueling problems??? Reply with quote

Someone told me that someone in Germany has made a Eprom and/or a plug and play item that is made for the BIMOTA SB8R/SB8RS to clean up and fix any fueling problems. This one BIMOTA owner told me that with this on the bike it runs smooth and clean from idle to full throttle and everywhere in between as well as at all RPMs.......

Does anyone know about such a device? Im interested to know if there is such a thing, and how I can get one to test on one of my bikes?

I also have a spare brand new BIMOTA SB8R/SB8RS Microtec ECU that I have to play with, and both the original BIMOTA "Fuel Trimmer" and the Evoluzione made "Fuel potentiometer" made to adjust the fuel/air rich/lean mapping of the SB8R/SB8RS ECUs.........but Im not aware of this German device.

Any leads about this is wanted

thanks
CBar

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have you tried Factory Pro?

http://www.factorypro.com/prod_pages/prodbim_SB8r.html
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bimota Forum Forum Index -> Bimota Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: